Sunday, October 16, 2011

One in a Million

Happy Birthday to a young man who is indeed "One in a Million"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's to you, John...........................................
If I could have personally picked a man to marry my eldest daughter, I would have picked you, John. You are an amazing husband and I think that the thing that makes you the most amazing is the way you love DeAnn. Thank you!!
You are an amazing son-in-law, always willing to teach Dad the correct way to do things or are you just teaching him the safest way????
You are a loving father. I watch you with the kids, how you listen to them, how you treat them with respect, how you play with them, read to them and tease them. (Sorry about Kurt being in the picture - I didn't know how to cut him out.)
I hear people tell me that you're an amazing doctor - I always thought you should be a surgeon!!!
After all is said and done, I do believe that we'll keep you in the family just because you're YOU -- an amazing, wonderful, heaven-scent son.

We wish for you a beautiful, joy-filled year ahead. May you sieze each opportunity that God gives to you to love and encourage those around you. Our family has indeed been blessed!!!!
Love and Happy Birthday, Dear John
MOM & DAD

1 comment: