Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tuesday Bagels and Coffee

Every Tuesday morning at 7:30, the Sweet Chicks from our park meet for coffee and goodies at Panera Bread.  Sometimes we have bagels; sometimes we have Bear Claws or Pecan Carmel Rolls or Egg Sandwiches or Scones or whatever...................... and coffee.

There can be anywhere from 8 ladies to over 20 and we have a wonderful two hours of fellowship and finding out all kinds of things about each other.  My dear husband says that we gossip but we don't.  I have found that this group of ladies have a lot better things to talk about and share than gossip.  In fact, if you want to hear the gossip of the park, just go to the Rooster's Breakfast which is also Tuesday morning but at 7:00am or to men's coffee.

We often don't leave until 9:30 and occasionally even a little later.  I have come to really enjoy their ladies and their friendships.




I have to finish some bookwork for a committee that I'm a part of here in the park and then I'm going to start on some fun projects.  Right now, we are planning to leave the park either the 15th (after church) or the 16th of April.  Then the adventure begins.  Will tell you about in my next blog.  Have a good week everyone.


Love to all,
Gramma and MOM 

1 comment:

  1. Fun blog post! I firmly believe every lady needs some sweet chicks in her life. Yeah, you are coming my way...I'll start a list!

    ReplyDelete